Thursday, January 17

I'm afraid that if I want anything too much, it means I'll never have it.

A powerful statement isn't it? I can think of so so so many cases to prove my stand.

Take for example myself. I've always wanted total freedom, breaking free from the clutches of my parents, but yet, when did I ever get that? since secondary 1, it has been like 8years? wow, almost a decade, but, do you see any freedom that I've gained? NO, in fact, curfew's still going on when I'm already 21? haha. oyea. only when my parents are away, then I'll start getting sneaky and secretive. so called total freedom huh? lol.

People often say, in order to achieve something, you have to always believe in yourself and eventually you will get what you want. but seriously, how true is this? 1 out of 10 cases? or am I just damn unlucky?

Let's not talk about total freedom. How many people have already face this situation with regards to love? the more you want it, the more you'll never get it. or should I just say the more you never get, the more you will want it? Are human beings damn cheap or god is just unfair? lol. I prefer to think that human beings are just damn cheap. when something comes to you, you choose to push it away. but when it doesnt comes to you, you'll hope it comes. argh. contradiction, this is what I call.

owell, so much of the bullshit, but I'm really afraid that if I want anything too much, I'll never ever have it? and it has always been this case..

definitely a personal point of view. and i dont care who reads my blog, but it's MY blog. I choose to blog anything I want. :)

*

owell. after like 2years, I had my 20mins of jog today? wow. damn shiok. was so so so good. I ran quite far. I've never liked the out of breath feeling. but it feels damn good with the out of breath feeling today. it's just my mood la. damn. im dead tired. :(

No comments: