Sunday, January 20

SALSA

I dunno why the hell did ivan take this pic. i was just lying on the wall with my eyes closed. haha.



ricky


dovan


ivan! :)


salsa audition today was damn fun. definitely an unforgettable moment for all of us! haha. we are made to dance solo in the small studio room. 3 parts. salsa solo, salsa with partner, and some club dancing. i totally screwed up my club dancing and my body wave. shit! never been so so embarrassed. haha. even thinking of it makes me so embarrassed. ono. haha.

i really should be appreciative, so ivan, thank you for accompanying me down to audition and we succeeded in making ourselves clowns! yea! haha. i hope u had fun and i definitely had fun too k. a really good experience. :) im looking forward to next week's salsa class alr! spins and spins! haha.

im finally meeting cher and kc tomorrow, and provided that they dont ps. haha. :)

No comments: