Thursday, June 21


Lol. A free makeover shoot. How's that?

Looks quite professional eh, for a first timer. :)

There are actually more pictures, but the files are all so big, so didn't really want to upload all the pictures. 2s enough. ha.

Tomorrow's the casting!! I'm so excited, but I don't think I would be selected. Never mind. Better try than never!

O girls! Tomorrow's Zara's SALES! Don't forget to get all your 'goods' there if you have the time. Lol. That's why I'm taking leave tomorrow! Haha. It's not really true, part of the reason. Ya. Another part is because of the casting tomorrow, and most importantly, I have to make payment to RELC to London.

Damn UOL. I read the bloody form and found out that I'm not accepted totally. Making this payment is to wait for the acceptance of University of London, which means they can easily reject you too!! How??!! Furthermore, I have to write a bloody 100words essay on 'What are your reasons for applying for registration to this qualification?' Why?? Cos' I did badly for my A levels? And I couldn't go to any local unis? And I don't like RMIT. And UOL's degree is the 2nd cheapest in SIM? Fucking hell, how can I write all these? ;(


Don't know what to do now. Besides all these, there's something more fucked up. After graduation, on our degree, there's this word "external" on that fucking expensive paper!! What the fuck man. How would different companies think? We are actually external students of UOL, so lousy. Damn. My vice-principal and principal told me because UOL is a prestigious school, so they will definitely make sure they separate the students in 2 categories. Of course benefitting their "internal" students.

Fuck care, if I really get into UOL and using this degree to apply for jobs, I'm going to tell my bosses that, 'look, I'm an external student of UOL, studying in SIM because, I'm not from a well-to-do family. I'm not bloody rich and even have to take bank loans to study in SIM. SO, definitely, I wouldn't be one of the "internal" students of UOL.

That's what I'm so gonna say, but of course in a more polite way. (:

I'm going to change my blogskin again!! TBA!

No comments: