Tuesday, June 19

Been awhile since I've updated my blog!! Ok. Lots of things were happening for the past few days. Sunday, met up with Janet and Irene. We were supposed to meet at 12pm at first, and everybody's like they have to have lunch for father's day. And we met at 3pm in the end. Worst of all, Janet was late!! As usual, I waited for her for like half an hour. Haha. Kuku Janet. So, we finally met and started chatting. Irene's still the same, chatty, loves canoeing as always. O! she's joining the SEA games! Ooo. I have pictures of me and Janet before we met up with Kelly to go home! Look!




Look at Janet's wig!! Haha. I wasn't very willing to take the picture. That's why my mouth's like that. Haha.


Smile!


Saturday, a busy day, had my photo shoot. Shall upload when I have separate photos. But after the shoot, I went home taking more pictures! Haha.



This one's damn blur, but I like it the most!

The normal picture. I was on a damn heavy make-up due to the shoot in the day. Look like a transvestite. Haha.

Joyce said I'm an emo biatch. But I love it! Lol.

I know, I know, this one's damn vain, but. nevermind.

Just a random question, seriously speaking, do I look like a slut whom I will snatch others' boyfriends? If not, why do all the women stare at me for no apparent reasons. Not being sensitive, I thought I was sensitive. But no, my mum even noticed that!! Like what the fuck. If so, be more confident of yourselves la, stupid. I do not have any business in stealing people's boyfriend. And I have a boyfriend too. One's enough, I won't go for more, definitely.

No comments: