Friday, June 22

Just collected my new white spectacles which costed my like 285 bucks. But it's considered cheap already, cos' the frame's from Italy, my degree for one eye is like a thousand, another around 800. AND most importantly, it's super thin, 1.9, with multi-code and astig. So, ya, I recommend everybody this centre at Jurong East, Vision and Hearing Care Center. I had actually sourced for the price for doing my specs from different optical shop, and the shops that I had asked said it will cost like 400plus bucks, excluding the frame!! Like what the fuck, mine is half the price la. Luckily, I went to ask around. (: These are pictures of my new specs.


*

Hee. Since Joyce said I'm pretty, I'll post more pics of my shoot. =)


This one's abit cock. I don't know why the hell I looked up man. Lol.

Actually, I don't think I'm supposed to post all these pictures. But well, must share. LOL.
Oya, damn, think I screwed up my casting this afternoon!! 1000bucks gone. I don't think I'm cut for acting.
*Sigh*
Shall work hard, anyway, this is the first time!! There would definitely be more.

No comments: