Sunday, June 10

The Weekends

On Saturday, that is yesterday, I accompanied baby to his ex-recruits' OCS Parade at SAFTI MILITARY. It was a fucking hot day, people went there were actually formally dressed(which was quite dumb). I was the only one wearing a denim shorts. Ha. But it's supposed to be a parade, like a national day parade? So what's the point of wearing formal? I seriously don't understand and never will. Anyway, I took some pictures for the benefit of some people and TADA!

Picture number 1.

The occifers who were passing out were doing drills and marching. Minister of Defence was there too. Baby told me that this OCS parade is the 3rd largest parade in Singapore.

Picture no. 2
This is their band, I was in the military band for awhile when I was Secondary 1. Think it's real tiring for them.

Oya, when we were about to leave, I saw Krayon! We took picture with her camera, so I couldn't upload it. Ha.

*

TODAY, Sunday, 10 June. I will always remember this day. Cos I did the dumbest thing in my whole entire life. Haha. I accompanied Ada to Jonathan Leong's birthday bash which was organised by his fans at the Country Club, The Pines. O man!! Ada's gonna kill me, I know. Although it was quite dumb, I still had abit of fun with the companion of my bestest friend. And most importantly, I met nice people there too. (:

Ada and me. I know, it's really blur, I don't know why. Guess my hands were really shaky.
Guesss who's she looking at? Frankly speaking, I don't know either. Haha.
Oooo. This cute little guy here is Samuel. He's 7 years old, and seriously, I think he's the most handsome guy in the ballroom. And he's really active, loves talking. I only manage to get a shot of his sideview, cos he hates taking pictures. That's sad. =(

Anyway, after everything, it was like 5pm already. Me and Ada left and we went town to shop for my boyfriend's T-shirt and facial foam. I bought a Harley Davidson's Tshirt and it's super CHEAP!! Haha.

Being random here, but serious. Of all my good friends, Ada is the only one lady(not blood-related), whom I could go bonkers with. We can tease each other, be sarcastic to each other without getting pissed off at all. Really, 9years of friendship, not counting the fact that we knew each other since Primary 3, hmm.. it's really hard to get such a friend.

We'll be bestest friends forever, I promise. (:

No comments: