Wednesday, January 13

VENIALS

yes! done with excel. 1 more to go! :(

alright, here's my little surprise fer you. :)

VENIALS
http://venials.livejournal.com

well, as you can see, venials is an online shop set up by me and Grace. this is actually my first collection, so guys, I need your support. I'm very sure you'll love the dresses. They are of good quality, fabulous designs, very comfortable and of course reasonable prices.

sorry fer the lousy quality photos, but that is just fer now, cos we haven find someone with a professional camera. but i'll make sure the next collection will have more professional pictures. :)
haha, so who's willing to help me do some shoots? :D

so what are you waiting fer? haha. even if you guys don't buy, please help me spread the word alright. will appreciate that very much.

if there are any enquiries regarding the dresses or even photographers who are willing to sponsor us (haha), please email us at venials.ag@gmail.com. :)

xoxo

No comments: