Thursday, January 14

Hairlah 2010!









this was my hairshow, hairlah 2010! at ngee ann city on monday fer Xpect salon. are you guys shocked? I look like a ghost. hahahah. we are on the gothic side so yup. i like the make up tho. very dramatic but nice! I love my hair. they sprayed colors on my bleached hair and it's very nice! in fact all of us look damn good! hahah. the hair show was a success, tho I made a mistake while doing the walk. :(

I'm always like that, forever making mistakes and forever so panicky. I've walked like several times already and yet I still can't contain my nervous-ness. lol. but overall, it was damn fun! the stylists are all damn cool! love them. :)

ohoh, i didn know there's a big screen showing us doing the walk! hahahha. so sad, dont think anybody video-ed. I want to see!! :D

dunno why nobody has pics of me walking alone. :(
sad. :(

No comments: