Thursday, March 5

i did my online e-prelim for hrm yesterday night. It's a 3 hour paper and started at 1am so you can imagine how tired I am even though i gave up 2 hrs later. i mean know what to write and stuff but i was just super lazy and tired to think, so i gave up 1 qn and we supposed to complete 3 qns. haha. who cares, it's just prelims. ohman, mugging and mugging everyday. im having financial reporting prelims tomorrow and i'm so dead. i hate accounts lah! totally cannot make it. sigh. juggling with studies, work, friends and boyfriend isn easy. :(

Can u believe it, i'm going to KL with my friends and bf in august and of course with my mum, but but i'm still excited. it's my first time taking an airplane with friends altho it's only half an hour. hahahahha! damn dumb, but it's ok, i'll try my best to enjoy myself.

ohwell, stay tune for the next post, 'people in my life'. hahaha. im sure MOST of you will be in it, so dont get offended even if you see things you dont like. ;)

No comments: