Thursday, February 21

have you ever experienced having this feeling of emptiness and loneliness in any one of the days? god damnit. it's my day today. i fucking hate this feeling. waking up first thing in the damn morning feeling so restless, not wanting to do anything. then as time passes, the damn feeling worsen, developing into loneliness. all the where's my boyfriend, where are my friends shit coming back to me. then tada, emptiness!! fuck the damn feeling! nvm, i dont know what the heck is wrong with me. owell. one of the days. yea. :)

when he said yes, u may yesterday. i felt a tiny tinge of sadness, but owell. who cares. i dont need a player. or should i say i dont need anybody who just wants to have fun. :)

it's kind of weird that im feeling shitty when im pushing you away. it shouldn be that way. i should be happy. yea. i should, but god damnit, i cant control my emotions.

ahhh, fuck. stop all the nonsense and start studying! dumbass! argh!!

No comments: