Friday, January 25

I PASSED!!

OMG OMG OMG! i know almost everybody knows!! but i have to blog it down, I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST with demerit points of 10!!!!! YEAH!! im so so so so so happy. the feeling is just something that cannot be described? moreover, it's only my first attempt!! haha. no mini skirts, no low cuts, just normal jeans and tank top! haha. i didn bribe the tester either! boo! :)

yeah! im overjoyed definitely. i guess im just super super lucky today! haha. my tester's really nice, he cut short my route. haha! never thought i will pass you know. altho it's just auto, which is class 3A. still, im very happy! gonna rent a car really soon. first thing first, drive my parents around! haha. then drive some friends around which i alr promised. yeah. haha. wonderful 2008! MWAH!

after TP, i called text almost everyone to share my joy! haha. diora toh cy! im praying for you and passing all my luck to you!! must pass k! we'll rent car and go out together! haha. i still cannot believe i pass seriously, it's like a dream. omg. :)

anyway! i met up with chia and ching feng fr dinner today! haven meet them since 2yrs ago? yea. super long. and apparently both of them are working adults alr, whole day talk bou work. but im still happy to see them! will definitely catch up again soon. :) we went back to thai village restaurant to visit everyone! and all of them recognise me, jus dont rmb my name. haha. it's ok. at least they still rmb that i do exist! exchange nos and all. definitely gonna meet up!

i need to see andrew soon! he's gonna go overseas so soon and all of us are so busy! in fact, im the one. haha. so sorry people. we'll make it on a tues, 5th feb, k? :(
hope to hear from u guys really really soon.

and WATER'S REAL! I KNOW WHO ARE YOU ALR!! damn dumb can, why dont put your real name. okok. a lil secret btw the both of us k. haha. and thanks so much, cos fr the past few days, u have been listening to my grumbles non-stop. haha. i'll drive you around soon k! yeah! :)

No comments: