Tuesday, June 23

well, i had my interview this afternoon and thinking about it, I don't really want this job cos of the travelling time to town and the long working hours and worst of all, I cannot drive to town! the parking's eff-ing expensive! so what next? wait for another job to come? matter of fact, I dont really have much time left or just take it and tolerate? SIGH, don't know what to do man.


evil and unhappy thoughts kept coming into my mind and I can't help it. I just can't forgive and forget so easily I guess.


honestly, there's nothing much for me to blog about or maybe there is so much but I can't show it here or in public. I am in pain, so much so that I don't know what to do but keep hurting the ones around me. I don't know why, mb it's my way to make people care. mb it's wrong, mb it's not. definitely different views about it. it's wrong to live your life sadly, but who's the one to judge whether it's really right or not. you just have to understand that nobody, not even a single soul wants to be upset and it's just the things around us or rather the ones around us have hurt us unknowingly. nobody can tell you whether is it worth it or not.

I know I have to learn that the world isn't fair. if you love somebody, that someone will not love you back as much. if you want this assignment badly, there will definitely be biasness. haha. ohwell, I'm just crapping and tired.

I don't like this, not anymore.

No comments: