Monday, June 8

Ash's birthday


Ash's birthday













































finally loaded all the pictures! we took 110pictures for that 1 night. lol. it was Ash's birthday, and we went to Blue Diamond which is some filipino pub in tanjong pagar. definitely not my kind of place to drink but I love the company! it's the first time I had so much fun after my exams even tho I only know some of them that day. I think my own friends arent as fun. lol! cos firstly, they dont go to such pubs and they arent open enough. hahah. i love the kissing pictures! haha. frankly speaking, i only know Ash, Jon and my cousin Jes, all the rest are just first timers. lol. Ash's gf's very fun too! the 1 that i had a lesbian kiss with. haha. would love to party with them some day. :)

*

work today was totally crap. I didn't fulfill my job roles and left an hr later cos me and amanda were damn pissed off with the bloody event coordinator. seriously, I've never seen such irresponsible and unreliable coordinator. He's really way ridiculous and overboard, stupid indian. he should at least just text us whether we are working or not and not wait for us to call him bloody several times. stupid indian. argh. i think amanda's super pissed, quarrelled with him and he still shirk responsibility. ARGH. tho I need the money, I can't work for such an ass. thinks he's some god up there, like hello, u are like shorter than us, fancy telling amanda that he gave us the job cos we called him, cmon lah, u can kiss my ass. sickening piece of shit.

No comments: