Tuesday, May 12

Ugly Singaporeans

been awhile since I've been on the train. Singapore is indeed a multiracial country with loads of different weird body scents which is driving me crazy. On a side note, looking at my reflection opposite, I miss my long hair dearly, totally hate my short ugly hair, blame it on moonsoon and my stupidity. alright, back to the main topic, the scents wasn't the main culprit, what's making me feel worst is this damn aunty right in front of me. well, i'm sure aunties have seen lots of tv programmes portraying how ugly and unhygienic singaporeans are in public and yet she's not even taking note. Fancy showing me your unshaved armpits and worst of all, scratched them right in front of me! then used those fingers to scratch other parts of your body then hold the railing. eeeee, can you imagine how sick i felt. i was hoping she wouldn't have the chance to sit next to me but i guess i was damn suay, makes my tummy churn more. :(

*

the first paper is in another less than 24 hours time. sigh, please please please bless me.

2 comments:

peiyi said...

woahhhh. she's really damn gross can. hahaha.

alison said...

haha. yup. super duper gross.