Saturday, May 2

Secretaries' Week

RUNWAY FASHION SHOW PRESENTING IORA OFFICE WEAR AND ROYAL SPORTING HOUSE MIZUNO GOLF WEAR

The Backstage
Amanda

Elaine

Karen

Sindy


Dawn

The Show







I know I look like a ghost in some pictures, blame it on the lighting k, not me. haha. I should say it was a success although I was damn nervous initially. but after getting used to it, it was great fun! I hope I can do more such shows after my damn papers, hopefully bridal runways. :)

*

SIGH! Exams are in another 2 weeks time! my first paper will be on the 13th May. AHHHH!! DAMN STRESSED!! but i'm not working hard enough. argh. still thinking of taking up assignments. luckily i didn't, am going to push away assignments for this 1 month. people, wait for me k! JUNE, and i'll be out!!

No comments: