Saturday, May 30

exams are finally over! tho I don't feel damn happy at all, mb just relief and not as stressed. then again, thinking about having to look for a job makes me damn sian. give me more events, shows and shoots and I'll be happy. ohwell.


yesterday was my last HRM paper, was manageable and hopefully I'll be able to pass. so decided to let down my hair after the paper. baby and I went out for a good dinner and to sing and drink. haha. i didn't bring my camera, so couldn't take any pictures. :(

tho it's only just the 2 of us, at least I felt relaxed for the first time. tho ed kept being tiko and look at the girls in the pub, I couldn't really give a damn but made him drink more. hahha. sigh. and tho cab fare's 36bucks, i aint really bothered by it. oh man, i feel damn sian. i dunno why. sigh.

No comments: