Thursday, May 21

Corporate Finance today was damn damn damn fucking bloody hard, I thought last year was hard, this year's worst and I don't know why. Are the examiners out to kill us? Can you imagine how I felt, I actually teared while doing the paper, I saw the paper, was totally blanked and started writing something like half an hour later. I was on the verge of giving up, the little devil in my brain was telling me to go home, but I stayed on telling myself no matter what I have to squeeze out the damn bloody 34 marks out of the bloody paper. I don't understand why all the theory qns are gone, is it bcos last yr's theory was way too much and they have to dump all the calculations qns into the paper. I've never felt this screwed. Well, merely 34 marks and I can't even squeeze it out makes me damn disheartened. Do miracles really exist? It did last year for my POA paper and I hope this year, it will too. I know I should be looking forward, studying hard for my next 2 papers, but I'm damn demoralised. SIGH. PLEASE allow miracles to exist and please make the next 2 papers manageable. God bless.

No comments: