Sunday, March 22

little updates

alright, i got myself a new HTC phone. it's just a touch 3G. too bad, i dont have that much money for a HD. :(

been driving alot lately, shan't say why.

had a major argument.(super sick of it.)

been mugging, but not everyday cos of some irritating distractions that should not affect me.

exams are in another month plus time.(and i'm super stressed)

realised that I cannot say we are still alright, cos the next day, there will definitely be another quarrel again.(too many times to be coincidental)

last but not least, disgusted by super fake and hypocritical people, be it online, school, and in the public. seriously, say whatever you want right smack into my face, not behind me, not through people and definitely not through some unknown nick. so irritating. tsk.

No comments: