Friday, February 27

MY LOVE. :)





BIG SIGH*
I realised that everybody's studying really hard cept' me. :(
I just couldn bring myself to start studying and exams are like in 2mths time, it's super annoying.

*

I watched Marley and me just now, it's actually my 2nd time watching it. but marley's so cute. he's just like lakz, his behaviour, his movements, his mischief, him eating up everything, it's just so lakz. and it's bcos they aren trained properly. people who dont have a dog of their own will never ever understand the kind of feeling that pet owners have. and i mean true genuine dog owners. and it's true that the cute little loves make you feel special and not despise or criticise you like any other body. and i'm sure noone will ever understand the pain of losing your dog if you arent a pet owner.

the best thing ever in my life is Lakz, and I truly and sincerely thank whoever that make that happened. :)

No comments: