Thursday, January 1

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!!

i woke up feeling sad today. :(
cos i had a dream. haha. i dreamt that gela texted everyone happy new year, leaving me out. then she accompanied me to send my lingerie to the laundry for some washing. while waiting for uncle huat to pick her up, we were arguing and quarrelling. also, i dont know why she was carrying a baby, seems like uncle huat's baby. lol. 'uncle huat' finally turned up and it wasn uncle huat, it was some other guy and when i looked at gela, she wasn her, she became zimin. lol. in short, it was a weird and funny dream. but i was sad cos we argued quite badly. hahaha.

*
on a side note, spent new year's eve with baby. was supposed to have seoul garden cos of my voucher, but it turned out that voucher's cannot be used during eve of public hol and hol. so we had crystal jade instead. the rice that he ordered suck.























we went shopping for my new purse after dinner. thanks baby. haha. nothing better to do, we went alley bar and ice cold beer for some booze till bou 1130pm. we then walked to orchard, waiting for countdown. it was my first time counting-down to new year. haha. not too bad. then he sent me home. thank you again. reached home at bou 130am. luckily, there's train available till 2am. :)

anyway, to my friends out there, happy 2009!

No comments: