Wednesday, December 10

Unforgettable Sports Experience

these are 2 pictures that reminded me of my sports experience and they are definitely unforgettable. i'm gonna elaborate more on these 2 pics. :)

haha. can you see me in the pic? i look super ugly during the JC days. but then again, i started getting in touch with sports when I was in JC. although i was never good at it and skip trainings most of the time, i cannot deny that i had fun during my JC life. this is a picture of my seniors having a friendly competition, i supposed. and of course, we juniors, went to support. yes, i was in TOUCH RUGBY in pioneer junior college and our team's known as ROGUES. haha. it was really fun even though you get injuries here and there during trainings and all. it's definitely unforgettable since it was my very first time so involved with a sport. haha.

after I graduated from JC, i stopped playing touch rugby. I was enrolled into SIM and I joined Floorball and Salsa. Being a lazybones and the fact that training's super faraway from my place, i quitted Floorball after a few trainings. I still do Salsa though, but decided to stop for awhile due to financial crisis. haha.

*



this picture shows a collage of me with my SIM buddies and my Peugeot colleagues! it was during my 21st birthday chalet on the 26th august 2008. we had a mini frisbee competition! SIM vs Peugeot! hahaha. super funny. i still remember we played thru the night, i think till like 12plus am. we were all dead beat, but then again, it was fantastic. thinking about it makes me smile. thinking about it makes me feel like having another frisbee game too! cmon guys, let's have a game soon!

i realise something, playing a game of any sports makes me happy! :)
anyway do check out this website, www.womenandsports.sg, this site's quite cool with sports article and all. :)

No comments: