Thursday, November 20

Ranting time

I super super super hate FR!! in fact, I hate all of my modules!! yes, i'm ranting here cos i cant seem to fig out FR. Wtf, why waste time learning what figures go to what categories. Damn balance sheet, damn income statement, damn leases, damn contraction contracts, damn everything!! worst of all, I cant find anyone when i need help desperately now. ARGH. so i decided to stop studying and rant here. i kn0w, i'm just blaming myself for being so stupid, everyone else can do it and i cant. i hate this! studying's driving me crazy although i only started at 3pm. but hell, i'm still stuck at the same question. and when i decided to write notes on leases, i dont know how to write. like im brain dead or every information's everywhere, i dont know which one's first and which one's last.

ohohoh. i dont understand why everybody's saying that i disappeared aft i have a bf. look, i'm still blogging here, im still home and i dont fucking meet my bf every single day. in fact, i dont even know where he is sometimes till i called him like aft half of the day is gone? and i have a fucking curfew. it doesnt mean that when im 21, i can happily go out late till the night, and to my dad's perception of late, it means 11pm. i dont have to luxury to get out of my house last min at night. im sorry, but i really have to rant. i cant stand accusations.

i realise one thing, im starting to hate people getting all mysterious over me.

yes. im feeling a little better, only a little.

No comments: