Friday, May 2

mr dumbo



my new phone's camera's quality is damn lousy!! goodness. gonna take pictures with my other phone. damnit.

hahaha. and i know the pictures looked damn cock! ad la, so dumb, bought the dumb specs for 30bucks at haji lane, somemore dunno walk how many rounds to reach haji. ass. haha. i look damn nerdy! haha. went beach road(army market) eat. saw gela and uncle huat there!! such a small world huh. haha. anyway, finally tried the fondue. ok la. was quite shiok. haha.

okok, i have a confession to make. i didn study the whole damn day today! argh. labour day, so my mum didn work, i end up chit chatting with her the whole day. sigh. i just couldn study at home when my mum's around. :(

but i still enjoy talking to her. :)

kk. got to go so some studying!! to make myself feel less guilty. haha. wish me luck guys. :)

No comments: