Thursday, April 10

Quoted from angela baby, some friends come and go, some friends come and stay. and im glad i have a bunch of friends who came and stayed in my life. Thank you my lovelies!! let's try listing out names, im sorry if i left out yours. :)

Thank you angela baby, diora honey, may anne, big bro sam, sister ivan, sister kelly, uncle huat, ada, zimin, shaky, edmund tikopeh, leo, ad, kwang wen, zhenyi, cyril, huihui, michelle, ling hui, andrew, grace, jennifer, janet, kelly, irene, samuel. you know how much i love you guys!

ok. i know im being random, but i just want to express my gratitude to all of u guys. for the things that u all have done for me throughout the years, some months. :)

owell, i finished macro today!! and i received a surprise call! thank you. :)

cant wait to see my friends tomorrow!

No comments: