Thursday, July 12

My blog's been empty for a few days, didn't have the mood to update. Anyway, I have my first private tuition kid ever for this month. The family's rich, lives in an apartment and has a golden retriever. And they are selling golden pups, but sad to say, I don't have the money to buy it. I'm really afraid of dogs, but I still want to own a dog. preferably pups which doesn't bite. and will become closer to me each day. but I'm not as crazy as my sister, I wouldn think of marrying a dog if nobody wants me. lol.

O well, talking bou my tuition kid, she's primary one but doesnt know how to recognise words. but she has a strong understanding. she loves math just like me, and as a pri one, she's really good in her math. but she's super confused bou the more than thingy, lol. that explains how weak is she in her english. i guess i have to make her read more.

Anyway, I'm looking for more primary 1 to 4 tuition kids, so please intro me if any. and currently i have a job lobang in hand. applicants who are interested, please email me at alistys@gmail.com. Thank you.

No comments: