Sunday, July 1

BBQ for Gao Lu's farewell

Because Gao Lu is going to Australia to study, Kt and the gang decided to organise a farewell party for her. We had BBQ at Pasir Ris Park. Was quite reluctant to go at first, and was super frustrated when me, cy and mich reached there. Cos we couldn't find the damn pit, and we have to walk super long, and nobody wanna come fetch us and it was super warm and humid yesterday. I was scolding throughout the way. Lol.


But all went well after we started taking pictures. It was quite awkward at first, and I keep making Kt serving me. Lol. And he was really nice to serve me, and very nice to suan me at the same time.


Of course, there are always pictures as usual. Take a look.



Vincent

Janny, Mich, Ying

Joanna

I dunno what the hell was Boon Hou and Keng Tiong doing.

Ying

Ok. I know, my mouth's damn big! I'm supposed to eat the chicken.

Cy again.

More pictures soon.

No comments: