Thursday, June 28

RANDOM

Guys, do take a look at this website, beyondcreations.blogspot.com. Their jewelleries are unique. Lovely.



*



So, as usual, being bored, I took a picture of my can of Coca Cola. Have you guys seen the new can? Unique.






Cool right? Lol.

*

I was being super random today and I asked bi a question, what's the IQ for a normal person? He replied,

NORMAL 100-119

BRILLIANT 120-129

V BRILLIANT 130-149

GENIUS 150-179

180 and above are people who are too clever.(that's why they should die. Lol)=>this sentence is added by me.

AND it's said Einstein is 250!! What the fuck!

So I guess everybody should know where you stand. ;)

*

Woohoo! Tomorrow's my last day of work! I'm so fucking happy! I bought Toblerone for my colleagues and we are going to the Hilltop near Jurong Bird Park to have my farewell lunch. Lol. That means pictures and more pictures!!

Ok. shall stop here. zzz

No comments: